Frontline Learning Research (EARLI):
- How teachers interpret displays of students’ gaze in reading comprehension assignments
- Students in sight: Using mobile eye-tracking to investigate mathematics teachers’ gaze behaviour during task instruction-giving
- The Frequency of Emotions and Emotion Variability in Self-regulated Learning: What Matters to Task Performance?
- Unravelling the interplay of primary school teachers’ topic-specific epistemic beliefs and their conceptions of inquiry-based learning in history and science
- Valences and sense of personal autonomy with regard to professional development in Dutch primary teachers: Do decision contexts and age make a difference?
Motivation and Emotion (Springer):
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid.