Frontline Learning Research (EARLI):
- Types of social help-seeking strategies in different and across specific task stages of a real, challenging long-term task and their role in academic achievement
- Assessing the Predictive Nature of Teacher and Student Writing Self-Regulation Discrepancy
- How Teachers integrate Dashboards into their Feedback Practices
- The Multidimensional Structure of Interest
- Peer selection and influence: Students’ interest-driven socio-digital participation and friendship networks
Motivation and Emotion (Springer):
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid.