Frontline Learning Research (EARLI):
- Widening the Methodological Lens on the Investigation of Diversity in the Transition to Higher Education
- Widening participation? (Re)searching institutional pathways in higher education for migrant students – The cases of Sweden and Italy
- Discussion to the special issue: Supporting the transition of a diversity of students: Developing the “whole student” during and beyond their time at higher education.
- Bridging contextual and individual factors of academic achievement: a multi-level analysis of diversity in the transition to higher education
- A primer on gathering and analysing multi-level quantitative evidence for differential student outcomes in higher education
Motivation and Emotion (Springer):
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid.