Frontline Learning Research (EARLI):
- Combining physiological data and subjective measurements to investigate cognitive load during complex learning
- The effect of formal team meetings on teachers’ informal data use interactions
- Effectiveness of Self-Generation During Learning is Dependent on Individual Differences in Need for Cognition.
- Production and Perception of Classroom Disturbances
Motivation and Emotion (Springer):
- Individual differences in negative affect repair style
- Distress tolerance in romantic relationships: A daily diary exploration with methodological considerations
- Confusing hope and optimism when prospects are good: A matter of language pragmatics or conceptual equivalence?
- Highlighting the difference between approach and avoidance motivation enhances the predictive validity of performance-avoidance goal reports
- Motivated level of construal: How temperature affects the construal level of state-relevant stimuli