Frontline Learning Research (EARLI):
Motivation and Emotion (Springer):
- When smiling back helps and scowling back hurts: individual differences in emotional mimicry are associated with self-reported interaction quality during conflict interactions
- Distress tolerance in romantic relationships: A daily diary exploration with methodological considerations
- Motivated gratitude and the need to belong: Social exclusion increases gratitude for people low in trait entitlement
- Emotional flexibility and recovery from pain
- Why some choose the vegetarian option: Are all ethical motivations the same?