- Millward, P., Wardman, J., & Rubie-Davies, C. M. (Accepted). A phenomenographic study of talented, low-income undergraduate students studying at university. Higher Education Research and Development.
- Millward, P., Wardman, J., & Rubie-Davies, C. (In press). Becoming and being a talented undergraduate student. Higher Education Research and Development. doi: 10.1080/07294360.2016.1144569
- Li, Z. & Rubie-Davies, C. M. (in press). Teachers matter: Expectancy effects in college foreign language classrooms. Studies in Higher Education. doi: 1080/03075079.2015.1130692
- De Clercq, M., Galand, B., & Frenay, M. (in press). Transition from high school to university: a person-centered approach to academic achievement. European Journal of Psychology of Education. doi:10.1007/s10212-016-0298-5
- Kiuru, N., Laursen, B., Aunola, K., Zhang, X., Lerkkanen, M.-K., Leskinen, E., Tolvanen, A., & Nurmi, J.-E. (accepted). Positive Teacher Affect and Maternal Support Facilitate Adjustment After the Transition to First Grade. Merrill-Palmer Quarterly.