We are deeply saddened by the passing of Professor Martin Maehr. Professor Maehr on January 10, 2017, surrounded by his family. He will be remembered for his influential contributions to academia. Please visit http://obits.mlive.com/obituaries/annarbor/obituary.aspx?n=martin-maehr&pid=183577943 to view his obituary and send condolences online.
Psychologica Belgica is happy to announce the publication of Vol 56(2) alongside a Special Issue paying tribute to Prof. Dr. Willy Lens. All content is now available to read online.
56: Issue 3 (special issue):
Emerging trends and future directions for the field of motivation psychology: A special issue in honor of Prof. Dr. Willy Lens
Guest edited by Maarten Vansteenkiste & Athanasios Mouratidis
- Vansteenkiste, M., & Mouratidis, A: Emerging Trends and Future Directions for the Field of Motivation Psychology: A Special Issue in Honor of Prof. Dr. Willy Lens. DOI: http://doi.org/10.5334/pb.354
- van der Kaap-Deeder, J. et al.: The Pursuit of Self-Esteem and Its Motivational Implications. DOI: http://doi.org/10.5334/pb.277
- Chen, B. et al.: Where Do the Cultural Differences in Dynamics of Controlling Parenting Lie? Adolescents as Active Agents in the Perception of and Coping with Parental Behavior. DOI: http://doi.org/10.5334/pb.306
- Cordeiro, P. et al.: The Portuguese Validation of the Basic Psychological Need Satisfaction and Frustration Scale: Concurrent and Longitudinal Relations to Well-being and Ill-being. DOI: http://doi.org/10.5334/pb.252
- Husman, J., Hilpert, J. C., & Brem, S. K: Future Time Perspective Connectedness to a Career: The Contextual Effects of Classroom Knowledge Building. DOI: http://doi.org/10.5334/pb.282
- Fryer, L. K. et al.: Understanding Students’ Instrumental Goals, Motivation Deficits and Achievement: Through the Lens of a Latent Profile Analysis. DOI: http://doi.org/10.5334/pb.265
- Gaudreau, P., & Braaten, A: Achievement Goals and their Underlying Goal Motivation: Does it Matter Why Sport Participants Pursue their Goals?. DOI: http://doi.org/10.5334/pb.266
- Michou, A. et al.: Building on the Enriched Hierarchical Model of Achievement Motivation: Autonomous and Controlling Reasons Underlying Mastery Goals. DOI: http://doi.org/10.5334/pb.281
- Delrue, J. et al.: Intrapersonal Achievement Goals and Underlying Reasons among Long Distance Runners: Their Relation with Race Experience, Self-Talk, and Running Time. DOI: http://doi.org/10.5334/pb.280
- Vansteenkiste, M., Fernandez, L., & Mouratidis, A: A Tribute to Dr. Willy Lens. DOI: http://doi.org/10.5334/pb.355
*Picture of Willy Lens by Anja Van den Broeck (thank you!)